Jaipur City Tour Overview
Looking for things to do in Jaipur? If you have a desire to see ancient palaces and royal lifestyle up close, then you must visit Jaipur city of Rajasthan. This ancient city of the state is known for its grand palaces along with other ancient structures. Those interested in art-culture and especially architecture must come here. Jaipur is an ideal option for a wonderful holiday, where tourists come not only from all over the country but from all over the world.
This city, known as the Pink City, is counted among the most special destinations of ancient India. You can see many spectacular attractions here, besides enjoying elephant rides. In this special Jaipur sightseeing tour by car, know about some places of Jaipur without which your trip to Jaipur is useless.
Jaipur City Tour Highlights
One of the oldest cities in India is known as Pink City. Ravi Tours India Provides you List of Tourist Attractions, Tourist Places to visit in Jaipur, Travel Information, Photos, Sightseeing Information etc.
Visitor attractions in Jaipur include:
- the Hawa Mahal
- Jal Mahal
- City Palace
- Amer Fort
- Jantar Mantar
- Nahargarh Fort
- Jaigarh Fort
- Govind Dev Ji Temple
- Garh Ganesh Temple
- Sri Kali Temple
- Birla Mandir
- the Jaipur Zoo
Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. Raj Mandir is one of the most famous Cinema hall (movie hall) of Jaipur. For people who like to shop for ethnic wear and jewelry may like to visit Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar, Badi Chaupad, MI Road, and some handicraft showrooms.
Jaipur Darshan Same Day Tour Packages
Jaipur, the largest city of Rajasthan is an epitome of magnificence and vibrancy. This city was established in 1727 by Jai Singh II, and is India’s first planned city. It is known as the ‘Pink City’ due to the colour its old core was painted. Jaipur is a popular tourist destination in India and serves as a gateway to other tourist destinations in Rajasthan. Jaipur is a major tourist destination in India forming a part of the Golden Triangle.
Jaipur Tourist Taxi Service
We provide taxi service in Jaipur for Jaipur Sightseeing Package, Ravi Tours India offer local sightseeing package in Jaipur. We Offers Jaipur Sightseeing Tour start from Rs 8-12 KM, with details and information about Jaipur city and tourist places. Call us for Jaipur sightseeing taxi service.
Jaipur Samode One day Tour
Day trip from Jaipur to Mandawa
Jaipur To Sariska Tour Package
Jaipur To Ajmer – Pushkar
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.