Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi/ Mumbai
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing At New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3 – Ahmedabad (By Flight)
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will proceed to Ahmedabad by flight. Visit Sabarmati Ashram – Mahatma Gandhiâ€™s home, Kankaria Lake, Akshardham Temple, Auto World Vintage Car Museum. At night see the colorful night bazaars. Overnight Stay At Ahemdabad.
Day 4 – Bajana
In morning after breakfast proceed to Bajana. Check in into the hotel, take rest and enjoy the amenities.
Day 5 – Sight Seeing Bajana Safari
In morning after breakfast proceed for Bajana Safari. Bajana a princely state is famous for its royal safari camps to the Little Rann of Kutch to watch the wild asses in the Wildlife sanctuary. Overnight stay in Bajana.
Day 6 – Bhuj
In morning after breakfast proceed to Bhuj. Check in into the hotel, take rest and enjoy the amenities.
Day 7 – Bhuj Visit
In morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. Visit Kutch Museum- this is the oldest museum in bhuj, Shree Swaminarayan Temple and it is a famous destination for shopping of handicraft work. Artists of nearby villages bring their art work for sale in Bhuj. Overnight Stay in Bhuj.
Day 8 – Mandvi
Next day morning after breakfast proceed to Mandvi. Visit Vijay Villas Palace, Swaminarayan Temple and last but not the least the Mandvi Beach to enjoy the rest of the day. Overnight stay in Mandvi.
Day 9 – Junagarh
In morning after breakfast proceed to Junagarh. Visit Uparkot Fort- Believed To Have Been Built By The Mauryan Emperor Chandragupta and Ashoka’s Rock Edicts- Huge Boulder On Which Emperor Ashoka Inscribed 14 Edicts. Overnight stay in Junagarh.
Day 10 – Palitana
Next day after breakfast proceed to Palitana. Palitana is associated with Jain legends and history. Palitana is the worldâ€™s only mountain that has more than 900 temples. The Palitana temples and whole mountain are considered the most sacred pilgrimage place (tirtha) by the Jain community, and is the world’s largest Temple Complex. There are more than 3000 temples located on the Shatrunjaya hills, exquisitely carved in marble. Overnight stay in Palitana.
Day 11 – Sasan Gir
Next day morning after breakfast proceed to Sasan Gir. Check in into the hotel, take rest and enjoy the amenities.
Day 12 – Sasan Gir Lion Safari
Next day morning after breakfast proceed for Jungle Safari. This region is the sole home of the Asiatic lion. The ecosystem of Gir, with its diverse flora and fauna will leave a lifetime impression in your mind and hearts. Overnight stay in Sasan Gir.
Day 13 – Diu
In morning after breakfast start for Diu. Check in into the hotel, take rest and Visit various famous beaches like Ghoghla Beach, Nagoa Beach and Gomti mata Beach. Overnight stay in Diu.
Day 14 – Visit Dweep Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Visit Diu Fort, St. Paul’s Church and Naida Caves. Overnight stay in Diu.
Day 15 – Diu – Mumbai/delhi (By Flight)
In morning after breakfast proceed to Delhi/Mumbai by Flight and you will be dropped at International Airport to board your flight to home.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.