Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing At New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 3 – Sariska
early morning visit Jungle Safari. Come back have breakfast get ready and visit Sariska. Overnight stay at Sariska.
Day 4 – Jaipur
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will start for Jaipur by road. Check in into the hotel, take rest hotel and enjoy the amenities. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 5 – Jaipur Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast be ready to witness the richness of Rajputana which will include Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Albert Hall. Along with this enjoy shopping various jaipuri items. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 6 – Ranthambhore
In morning after breakfast proceed for Ranthambore. Have lunch take a short break and enjoy the amenities.
Day 7 – Ranthambhore Safari
Next day early morning visit Jungle Safari. Come back have breakfast get ready and visit Ranthambore Fort. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 8 – Bharatpur Bird Santuary
In morning after breakfast proceed to Bharatpur. Keoladeo Ghana National Park formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, India is a famous avifauna sanctuary that hosts thousands of birds, especially during the winter season. Over 230 species of birds are known to be resident. It is also a major tourist centre with scores of ornithologists arriving here in the hibernal season.
Day 9 – Agra
In morning after breakfast proceed for Agra. Have lunch in hotel and proceed for local sightseeing in Agra. You will see Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and the astonishing Taj Mahal which will bring to life the story of the Mughal Empire. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 10 – Orchha
In morning after breakfast proceed to Orchha Orchha is a beautiful city in Madhya Pradesh where you will visit monuments belonging to ancient, medieval and contemporary India. This includes Orchha fort, Raj Mahal, Rai Praveen Mahal & Jahangir Mahal. Also visit Ram Raja Temple, Laxmi Narayan Temple, PhoolBagh, Shahid Smarak.
Day 11 – Khajuraho
In morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. The Khajuraho Group of Monuments is a group of Hindu and Jain temples in Madhya Pradesh. The temples are famous for their nagara-style architectural symbolism and their erotic sculptures. The Khajuraho temples represent one expression of many forms of arts that flourished in Rajput kingdoms of India.
Day 12 – Varanasi
In morning after breakfast proceed to Varanasi. Check in into hotel, take rest and enjoy the amenities.
Day 13 – Sight Seeing Varanasi (By Flight)
In morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. Varanasi also known as Banaras or Kashi is a city on the banks of the Ganges in the Uttar Pradesh. A major religious hub in India. Varanasi Sightseeing includes Bharat Mata Temple, Durga temple, Tulsi Manas mandir, Banaras Hindu University which has an art gallery and Kashi Vishwanath Temple in evening for attending Aarti at the ghat area.
After having seen the beautiful city itâ€™s time to return to Delhi by flight.
Day 14 – New Delhi By Flight
In morning after breakfast you will be dropped at Delhi International Airport to board your flight to home.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.