Day 1 – Cochin
Morning after breakfast, proceed for sightseeing in Cochin – the queen of Arabian Sea and the commercial capital of Kerala. Visit the Jewish Synagogue, Mattanchery Palace, St.Francis Church and the Chinese Fishing Nets. In the evening attend the traditional Kathakali Dance show. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 2 – Munnar
In Morning after breakfast proceed to Munnar. Check in into the hotel and get ready for local sightseeing. Visit eravikulam national park (Raja Malai), mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, spice plantation, rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake, rock climbing, trekking. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3 – Periyar
In morning after breakfast you will proceed for Periyar. After some rest, you can go for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which includes elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. Visit mullaperiyar dam and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices. Enjoy watching martial arts of Kerala, kathakali, elephant ride, bamboo rafting, jeep safari, natural walk, jungle patrol, trekking and can go for ayurveda massages. Later, come back to the hotel; relax and enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 4 – Kumarakom
After morning breakfast, Proceed to Kumarakom. Visit Vembanand Lake, watch sunset and enjoy shopping. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 5 – Alleppey
Enjoy the magic of backwater by going on a Houseboat (Kettuvallam) cruise across the backwaters. Spend the next 20 hours in your floating villa. Enjoy the backwaters of Kerala by getting a glimpse of the village life at close quarters; a unique and memorable experience. Enjoy the sunset & stay overnight on the houseboat. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 6 – Kovalam
After breakfast proceed to Kovalam. On arrival, check-in into the hotel. Later we shall visit the beautiful golden beaches of Kovalam like Lighthouse Beach, Howah Beach and Ashoka Beach. Overnight stay in the hotel in Kovalam.
Day 7 – Kovalam
The word Kovalam literally translated means a grove of coconut trees. No other name could have been more apt for this beautiful beach city. For an average youngster looking for a fun escapade, Kovalam is the place to hang up your boots! There are a number of thrilling activities like surfing, swimming and motor boat rides that one can enjoy.
Day 8 – Trivandrum
In morning after breakfast proceed to Trivandrum sightseeing which includes Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace museum, The Napier museum, Sree Chithra art gallery, zoological park, science and technology museum, Kanakakunnu Palace and planetarium.
Next morning have breakfast at the hotel and drive back to Trivandrum airport.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.