Rajasthan Tour Packages From Jaipur for 7 Days 6 Nights
Are you looking for Rajasthan tour packages from Jaipur? RaviToursIndia’s Rajasthan holiday tour packages from Jaipur for 7 day and 6 nights(one week) at the best prices are the rights choice for you. At RaviToursIndia you will get a wide range of Rajasthan tour packages to every travels from Jaipur. RaviToursIndia packages to Rajasthan from Jaipur are available both with and without flights, Trains and Buses and start at prices. Whether you are visiting Rajasthan with a family package, Rajasthan honeymoon, or just looking for a weekend getaway with your friends from Jaipur to Rajasthan package, you will find the right tour package option here.
7 Days 6 Nights Rajasthan Tour Packages From Jaipur
DAY 1 ARRIVAL IN JAIPUR
Pick up from Airport or Railway Station and transfer to the hotel. Visit Albert Hall, the oldest museum of the state. Next, visit Birla Temple, located on the footsteps of a small hill, dedicated to Lord Laxmi Narayan. Later visit Moti Dungari Ganesh Temple-the most famous Lord Ganesha temple in Jaipur, located near Birla temple,, Overnight stay in Jaipur.
DAY – 2 JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, the Pink City tour starts with the visit to the Hawa Mahal (The Palace of Wind). After a photo shoot at Hawa Mahal, drive to Amber Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a majestic fort of the Maharajas of Amber. The Sheesh Mahal is a must-visit place inside Amber fort. Later visit Jal Mahal (The Palace on water) on the way back from Amber fort to the city. Take some pics and a walk around the lake. In the afternoon we have lunch and shopping at Johari Bazaar. Later visit The City Palace, a historical place and museum that houses the war suits and clothes used by former kings. After that, visit Jantar Mantar (the Observatory), a UNESCO World Heritage Site which is a very unusual site with actual instruments that measure time and other astronomical observations. After this, spend the evening at leisure or rest at the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
DAY- 3 JAIPUR – BIKANER
After breakfast, check-out hotel and drive to Bikaner, on the way Karani Mata Temple. On arrival in Bikaner, check-in hotel. Later visit Junagarh fort, also known as Bikaner fort. Later, visit Bikaner Havelies and Sadul Singh Museum. In the evening, enjoy shopping. Overnight at Bikaner.
DAY 4 BIKANER – JAISALMER
After breakfast, check-out Hotel and drive to Jaisalmer visit Ramdevra Temple, dedicated to a local deity Baba Ramdev who believed to have taken a living Samadhi here. This place is popularly known as Runicha Dham. Then continue to Jaisalmer. In the evening, visit War Museum, dedicated to the 1971 Indo-Pak war. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
DAY 5 JAISALMER – DESERT
After breakfast, visit the Jaisalmer Fort, a UNESCO world heritage site. It is the oldest living fort in India built on a small Hill. This majestic fort is also known as the Golden Fort or Sonar Quila. Later, visit Jain Temple, located centrally inside the fort. Thereafter, visit Salim Singh ki haveli, a very beautiful haveli originally built in the 17th century by Salim Singh. Later visit Patwaon-Ki-Haveli and Nathmal ji ki haveli. In the afternoon, have lunch then visit Gadisisar Lake. In the evening, visit the Thar Desert and enjoy camel ride, musical evening with folk dance and dinner and overnight in tented accommodation.
DAY 6 JAISALMER – JODHPUR
After breakfast, check-out hotel and drive to Jodhpur. On arrival, check-in the hotel, have lunch in the afternoon. Later, visit the majestic Mehrangarh Fort, the best attraction in Jodhpur that is impeccably maintained. After that, visit Jaswant Thada (the Cenotaph of Maharaja) got constructed by their queens. Later, visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum and have lunch in the afternoon. Spend the evening in the local market or at your leisure in the hotel. Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
DAY -7 DEPARTURE FROM JAIPUR AIRPORT
After breakfast, check-out hotel and departure to Jaipur Airport / Railway station and End of the Journey.
Book Rajasthan Tour Packages from Your Cities
26 Rajasthan Tour Packages, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Mumbai, 9 Days 8 Nights Rajasthan Tour Packages from Jaipur and 15 Days & 14 Nights Rajasthan Tour Packages from Jaipur
Tour Packages Types:
Family Tour Package, Honeymoon tour package, Safari tour package
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.