Discover the Best Golden Triangle Tour Package
India’s golden triangle is a tourist circuit that connects the national capital Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the desert landscapes of Rajasthan. It is normally possible to do the trip by coach or private journey through most tour operators. The Golden Triangle is now a well traveled route providing a good spectrum of the country’s different landscapes. The circuit is about 720 km by road. Each leg is about 4 to 6 hours of drive. The Shatabdi express train also connects Delhi with Agra and Jaipur.
Golden Triangle Tour Packages ‚Äď Get best offers on Golden Triangle Tour Packages at affordable prices with Ravi Tours India. Get exciting deals on customized Golden Triangle holiday package today!
Golden Triangle Tour Package From Delhi (6 Days)
Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3 – New Delhi – Agra (Night At Agra)
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will start for Agra by road. Have lunch in hotel and proceed for local sightseeing in Agra. You will see Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and the astonishing Taj Mahal which will bring to life the story of the Mughal Empire. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 4 – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
Next day morning have breakfast and proceed to visit Fatehpur Sikri by road. Situated at a distance of about 37 km from Agra this is a must see destination that gives you a feel of the royal and rich heritage of the Mughal Dynasty. Some places of tourist interest here are Panch Mahal, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Buland Darwaza and Ibadat Khana.
After having seeing the marvelous monuments we will proceed to Jaipur popularly known as ‚ÄúThe Pink City‚ÄĚ. Once you reach there have dinner and nice sleep in hotel.
Day 5 – Sight Seeing Jaipur
In morning after breakfast be ready to witness the richness of Rajputana which will include Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Albert Hall. Along with this enjoy shopping various jaipuri items. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 6 – New Delhi Departure
In morning after breakfast we will proceed to Delhi and you will be dropped at Delhi International Airport to board your flight to home.
Golden Triangle Tour Package at Affordable Price in India
The ‘Golden Triangle’ or ‘Golden triangle tour packages’ of India is a tourist circuit that navigates the Indian states of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It is called the Golden Triangle because these states, adding the reason for their location, form a triangle on the map of India.
This journey of the Golden Triangle starts from Delhi and goes to the south of Agra and the deserts of Rajasthan in the west. All three places are famous for their cultural grandeur. It is a famous and developed tourist route through which one can easily see the diversity of India. The circuit is 720 km long by road, with each side lasting 4-6 hours of travel. This circuit is also connected by rail and air.
Agra is a city on the banks of the Yamuna river in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh & stop by the famous Golden Triangle where the Delhi, Agra and Jaipur meet!
- Delhi City Tour
- The historic city of Agra
- Pink City, Jaipur</s
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.