Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 3 – Agra
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will start for Agra by road. Have lunch in hotel and proceed for local sightseeing in Agra. You will see Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and the astonishing Taj Mahal which will bring to life the story of the Mughal Empire. Overnight stay at Agra
Day 4 – Agra â€“ Fatehpur Sikri – Ranthambhore
Next day morning have breakfast and proceed to visit Fatehpur Sikri by road. Situated at a distance of about 37 km from Agra this is a must see destination that gives you a feel of the royal and rich heritage of the Mughal Dynasty. Some places of tourist interest here are Panch Mahal, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Buland Darwaza and Ibadat Khana.
After having seeing the marvelous monuments we will proceed to Ranthambore. Once you reach there have dinner and nice sleep in hotel.
Day 5 – Ranthambhore
In morning after breakfast visit Ranthambore Fort. Have lunch take a short break and then proceed for Evening Jungle safari. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 6 – Jaipur
In morning after breakfast we will proceed to jaipur. Once you reach there, take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 7 – Jaipur Sight Seeing (Jaipur – Goa By Flight)
In morning after breakfast be ready to witness the richness of Rajputana which will include Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Albert Hall. Along with this enjoy shopping various jaipuri items. With enchanting memories of the Golden Tiangle Tour you will now proceed to Goa by flight.
Day 8 – Goa
In morning after breakfast you will be taken for local sightseeing in Goa. Goa is visited by large numbers of international and domestic tourists each year for its beaches, places of worship and world heritage architecture. It has rich flora and fauna. You will be taken to visit Portuguese Fort and temples and churches belonging to medieval time. Return to hotel have dinner and enjoy your sleep at hotel.
Day 9 – Goa Sight Seeing
Next day after breakfast you are free to explore Goa in your own style. You will be provided with a taxi and experienced driver. You can also rent a bike if you like so!
After having explored Goa return to hotel and have a nice sleep.
Day 10 – Goa To New Delhi Departure
In morning after breakfast you will proceed to Delhi and will be dropped at Delhi International Airport to board your flight to home.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.