Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing At New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 3 – Mathura
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will proceed to Mathura. Mathura is believed to be the birthplace of Krishna. Some places of interest are Baldeo (Dauji Mandir), Lohwan Mata Mandir, Shri Ratneshwar Mahadev, Gopinath Maharaj Mandir, Keshav Dev Temple (Shri Krishna Janma Bhoomi), Vishram Ghat (Bank of River Yamuna), Shri Jagannath Temple Bhuteshwar Mathura, Mathura Museum, Birla Mandir, Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi etc.
Day 4 – Agra
In morning after breakfast proceed for Agra. Have lunch in hotel and proceed for local sightseeing in Agra. You will see Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and the astonishing Taj Mahal which will bring to life the story of the Mughal Empire. Overnight stay at Agra
Overnight stay at Agra
Day 5 – Gwalior
In morning after breakfast proceed to Gwalior. In Gwalior visit one of the most beautiful forts of India “The Gwalior Fort.” After having visited the fort you will cover mausoleum of Tansen and Ghayas Beg and Sun Temple. Overnight stay in Gwalior.
Day 6 – Orchha
In morning after breakfast proceed to Orchha Orchha is a beautiful city in Madhya Pradesh where you will visit monuments belonging to ancient, medieval and contemporary India. This includes Orchha fort, Raj Mahal, Rai Praveen Mahal & Jahangir Mahal. Also visit Ram Raja Temple, Laxmi Narayan Temple, PhoolBagh, Shahid Smarak.
Day 7 – Khajuraho
In morning after breakfast proceed to Khajuraho. Check in into hotel, take rest and enjoy the amenities.
Day 8 – Sight Seeing Khajuraho
In morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. The Khajuraho Group of Monuments is a group of Hindu and Jain temples in Madhya Pradesh. The temples are famous for their nagara-style architectural symbolism and their erotic sculptures. The Khajuraho temples represent one expression of many forms of arts that flourished in Rajput kingdoms of India.
Day 9 – Khajuraho – Bhopal
In morning after breakfast start for Bhopal. Check in into the hotel take rest and enjoy amenities.
Day 10 – Visit Bhopal & Sanchi (Night – Bhopal)
Next day after breakfast explore Sanchi – Sanchi was founded in the third century by Emperor Ashoka to house relics of Buddha. Visit the archaeological site, the Mecca of Indian Art: Main Stupa, magnificent monument in the shape of a half-sphere on recounting his torana (carved porticoes) the life of Buddha museum with remarkable statues of Buddha, stupas and other Buddhist monasteries.
Return to Bhopal and visit the museum, the Taj-ul-Masjid, a huge unfinished mosque built in the nineteenth century, the Birla temple and the Jama Masjid mosque in the other nineteenth century located near the bazaars. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 11 – Maheshwar
In morning after breakfast proceed to Maheshwar. Maheshwar is a culturally prosperous and religious town.Some places of tourist interest are Ahilya Fort, Narmada river, Fort of maheshwar, Ghats on the banks of river Narmada, Chhatri of Vithoji etc. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 12 – Maheshwar – Mandao – Omkarehswar – Jalgaon
In morning after breakfast proceed to Mandao. Later proceed for local sightseeing of Mandu which includes magnificent Jahaz Mahal, Hindola Mahal, Houshang’s Tomb, Ashrafi Mahal and Rupmati’s Pavilion. afternoon proceed to see the Omkareshwar Temple. Omkareshwar is a Hindu temple dedicated to God Shiva. It is one of the 12 revered Jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva
Overnight stay at Jalgaon.
Day 13 – Aurangabad
In morning after breakfast proceed to Aurangabad. Aurangabad is named after the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb. The city is a tourism hub. Some places of tourist interest are Bibi Ka Maqbara, Daulatabad Fort, Panchakki, Gateways, Aurangabad Caves, Grishneshwar Temple etc. Overnight stay ay hotel.
Day 14 – Sight Seeing At Ajanta Ellora
In morning after explore the Ajanta and Ellora Caves. Ajanta and Ellora caves are considered to be one of the most important tourist destinations in the world owing to the magnificent paintings of Ajanta and well-carved sculptures of Ellora. The rock-cut caves containing carvings are the finest example of Indian paintings and sculpture. Overnight stay ay hotel.
Day 15 – Aurangabad To New Delhi (By Flight)
In morning after breakfast proceed to Delhi by flight. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 16 – New Delhi
You will be dropped at Delhi International Airport to board your flight to home.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.