Rajasthan Village Tour Package
Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 3 – New Delhi – Agra (Night At Agra)
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will start for Agra by road. Have lunch in hotel and proceed for local sightseeing in Agra. You will see Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and the astonishing Taj Mahal which will bring to life the story of the Mughal Empire. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 4 – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Karauli
Next day morning have breakfast and proceed to visit Fatehpur Sikri by road. Situated at a distance of about 37 km from Agra this is a must see destination that gives you a feel of the royal and rich heritage of the Mughal Dynasty. Some places of tourist interest here are Panch Mahal, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Buland Darwaza and Ibadat Khana. Overnight stay at Karauli
Day 5 – Karauli – Abhaneri – Jaipur
After breakfast and proceed to visit Kaila Devi Temple, Bhanwar Vilas Palace, City Palace to Abhaneri by road after After having seeing the marvelous monuments we will proceed to Jaipur popularly known as “The Pink City”. Once you reach there have dinner in chokhi dhani. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 6 â€“ Jaipur Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast be ready to witness the richness of Rajputana which will include Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Albert Hall. Along with this enjoy shopping various jaipuri items. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 7 â€“ Jaipur to Chandelao Visit
In morning after breakfast be ready to witness the richness of Chandelao Garh Village. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 8 â€“ Jodhpur Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast proceed to Jodhpur. Meramgarh fort, Clock Tower, Jashvant Tada, all city. â€“ Overnight stay at Rohit gadh.
Day 9 â€“ Jodhpur Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast proceed Evening visit to Bishnoi Village by Jeeb Safari Overnight stay at Bijapur Castle.
Day 10 â€“ Bijapur to Chittorgarh
In morning after breakfast proceed to Chittorgarh Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 11 â€“ Udaipur Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast start for local sightseeing. Visit Jagdish Temple, Indo-Aryan Temple (which is dedicated to Lord Jagannath), City Palace, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12 â€“ Departure
Udaipur to delhi Departure by flight.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.