DAY 1 ARRIVAL IN JAIPUR
Pick up from Airport or Railway Station and transfer to the hotel. Visit Albert Hall, the oldest museum of the state. Next, visit Birla Temple, located on the footsteps of a small hill, dedicated to Lord Laxmi Narayan. Later visit Moti Dungari Ganesh Temple-the most famous Lord Ganesha temple in Jaipur, located near Birla temple. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
DAY – 2 JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, the Pink City tour starts with the visit to the Hawa Mahal (The Palace of Wind). After photo shoot at Hawa Mahal, drive to Amber Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a majestic fort of the Maharajas of Amber. The Sheesh Mahal is a must-visit place inside Amber fort. Later visit Jal Mahal (The Palace on water) on the way back from Amber fort to the city. Take some pics and a walk around the lake. In the afternoon we have lunch and shopping at Johari Bazaar. Later visit The City Palace, a historical place and museum that houses the war suits and clothes used by former kings. After that, visit Jantar Mantar (the Observatory), a UNESCO World Heritage Site which is a very unusual site with actual instruments that measure time and other astronomical observations. After this, spend the evening at leisure or rest at the hotel. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
DAY – 3 JAIPUR – UDAIPUR
After breakfast, check-out Hotel and drive to Udaipur, On the way visit Chittorgarh Fort. Arrival in Udaipur check in hotel, Overnight Stay in Udaipur.
DAY – 4 UDAIPUR SIGHTSEEN
After breakfast, full day sightseen in Udaipur, visit Jagdish Temple, built-in 17th century. Later visit City Palace that depicts the rich history and culture of Rajputana. Then enjoy a boat ride around Pichola Lake and Fateh Sagar Lake (Jag Mandir). In the afternoon, have lunch and then visit Saheliyon-ki-Bari beautiful garden and a popular tourist site in Udaipur. In the evening visit Lok Kala Mandal and Overnight at Udaipur.
DAY – 5 UDAIPUR – JODHPUR
After Breakfast, check out Hotel and drive to Jodhpur. Arrival and check in Hotel, visit Ummed Bhawan Palace and Clock Tower, overnight stay in Jodhpur.
DAY – 6 JODHPUR SIGHTSEEN – JAISALMER
After breakfast check out Hotel and visit Jodhpur Sightseen – the majestic Mehrangarh Fort, the best attraction in Jodhpur that is impeccably maintained. After that, visit Jaswant Thada (the Cenotaph of Maharaja) got constructed by their queens. Later, visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, after drive to Jaisalmer arrival check in Hotel and overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
DAY – 7 JAISALMER SIGHTSEEN – SAM DESERT
After breakfast, check out Hotel and visit the Jaisalmer Fort, a UNESCO world heritage site. It is the oldest living fort in India built on a small Hill. This majestic fort is also known as the Golden Fort or Sonar Quila. Later, visit Jain Temple, located centrally inside the fort. Thereafter, visit Salim Singh ki haveli, a very beautiful haveli originally built in the 17th century by Salim Singh. Later visit Patwaon-Ki-Haveli and Nathmal ji ki haveli. Evening drive to Jaisalmer Sam Desert Camp, arrival In the evening, visit the Thar Desert and enjoy camel ride, musical evening with folk dance and dinner and overnight in tented accommodation.
DAY – 8 JAISALMER SAM – PUSHKAR
After breakfast, check-out tented accommodation drive to Pushkar, Arrival and check in Hotel and overnight stay in Pushkar.
DAY – 9 PUSHKAR – JAIPUR DEPRT
After breakfast, check-out Hotel and visit Brahma Temple, Sarovar Lake and Local market after drive to Jaipur & Departure from Rly. Station / Airport.
Including Hotel Accommodation with Breakfast
- Jaipur – Yash Regency (2 Night)
- Udaipur – Meenakshi Palace (2 Night)
- Jodhpur – Hotel President (1 Night)
- Jaisalmer – Jaisal House (1 Night)
- Jaisalmer Desert – Rajani Desert Camp (1 Night)
- Pushkar – Sajjan Bagh (1 Night)
(Incl. Dinner + Camel Ride + Breakfast + Tea / Snax etc.)
Incl. Transportation :-
Sydan AC Car + Toll Tax + Parking + Driver Night Hault + Camel Ride in Jaisalmer Charges. Trip Exclude
- Flight Tickets & Train Ticket
- Camera fees (still or movie)
- All types of personal expenses
- Anything not specified in the inclusion.
- Entrance charges to places & monuments
- Unspecified meals & services etc.
- Alcohol and Mineral Water etc.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.