Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing At New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3 – Agra
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will start for Agra by road. Have lunch in hotel and proceed for local sightseeing in Agra. You will see Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and the astonishing Taj Mahal which will bring to life the story of the Mughal Empire. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 4 – Orchha
In morning after breakfast proceed to Orchha Orchha is a beautiful city in Madhya Pradesh where you will visit monuments belonging to ancient, medieval and contemporary India. This includes Orchha fort, Raj Mahal, Rai Praveen Mahal & Jahangir Mahal. Also visit Ram Raja Temple, Laxmi Narayan Temple, PhoolBagh, Shahid Smarak.
Day 5 – Khajuraho
In morning after breakfast proceed to Khajuraho. Check in into hotel, take rest and enjoy the amenities.
Day 6 – Khajuraho Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. The Khajuraho Group of Monuments is a group of Hindu and Jain temples in Madhya Pradesh. The temples are famous for their nagara-style architectural symbolism and their erotic sculptures. The Khajuraho temples represent one expression of many forms of arts that flourished in Rajput kingdoms of India.
Day 7 – Khajuraho – Panna National Park
In morning after breakfast proceed to Panna National Park. Check in into the hotel take lunch, relax and in the evening start jungle safari. Among the animals found here are the tiger, leopard, chital, chinkara, nilgai, sambhar and sloth bear. The park is home to more than 200 species of birds including the bar-headed goose, honey buzzard, king vulture, blossom-headed parakeet, Changeable hawk-eagle and Indian vulture.
Day 8 – Panna National Park To Bhandavgarh
In morning after breakfast proceed to Bandhavgarh. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 9 – Bhandavgarh Safari Sight Seeing
Next day after breakfast start for Bhandavgarh Safari. Bandhavgarh has one of the highest density of Bengal tigers known in the world, and is home to some famous named tigers which are large in size and are beautiful. With the tiger at the apex of the food chain, it contains 37 species of mammals. According to forest officials, there are more than 250 species of birds, about 80 species of butterflies, a number of reptiles.
Day 10 – Kanha National Park
In morning after breakfast you will proceed to Kanha National Park. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 11 – Kanha National Park Safari
In morning after breakfast you will proceed to Jabalpur. Check in into the hotel, have lunch and go for local sightseeing. Jabalpur has been selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a smart city. Bheraghat is a unique experience where one can see a huge mountain of marble and a beautiful waterfall. Other places of visitor‚Äôs interest are Hanumantal Bada Jain Mandir, Madan Mahal, Dumna Nature Reserve Park, Bargi Dam and Rani Durgawati Museum. night stay hotel
Day 12 – Jabalpur To New Delhi (By Train)
In morning after breakfast you will proceed to Delhi night stay hotel.
Day 13 – New Delhi (By Train)
In morning after breakfast you will proceed to Delhi and will be dropped at Delhi International Airport to board your flight to home.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.