Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing At New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3 – Shimla
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will proceed to Shimla. Check in into the hotel take rest and enjoy amenities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 – Sight Seeing Shimla
In morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. Visit Kufri, Ridge Maidan, Mall Road and Christ Church. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 – Shimla – Manali
In morning after breakfast proceed to Manali. En- route visit Hanogi Mata Temple. Thereafter check in into the hotel take rest and enjoy amenities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 – Manali Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. Visit Buddhist Monastery, Hadimba Devi temple and Vashisht temple. In evening enjoy shopping in the local market. Thereafter come back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 – Manali Sight Seeing
Next day morning after breakfast proceed to Rohtang pass. En-route visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi. Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8 – Chandigarh
Next day morning after breakfast proceed to Chandigarh. Check in into the hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 9 – New Delhi (Departure)
In morning after breakfast proceed to New Delhi. You will be dropped at Delhi International Airport to board your flight to home.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.