Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing At New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3 – Delhi To Bhopal (By Flight)
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will fly to Bhopal. After reaching take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 4 – Visit Sanchi & Bhopal
Next day after breakfast explore Sanchi – Sanchi was founded in the third century by Emperor Ashoka to house relics of Buddha. Visit the archaeological site, the Mecca of Indian Art: Main Stupa, magnificent monument in the shape of a half-sphere on recounting his torana (carved porticoes) the life of Buddha museum with remarkable statues of Buddha, stupas and other Buddhist monasteries.
Return to Bhopal and visit the museum, the Taj-ul-Masjid, a huge unfinished mosque built in the nineteenth century, the Birla temple and the Jama Masjid mosque in the other nineteenth century located near the bazaars. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 5 – Bhojpur – Bhimbetka (In Route) Night Stay At Pachmarhi
In morning after breakfast proceed to Bhojpur. Bhojpur is a town of historical and religious importance. You will see Jain temples, Main Temple & Idol, Bhojesvar temple, Cave of Parvati, Remains of Bhoja’s Royal Palace etc.
After having seen bhojpur you will proceed to Panchmarhi. On the way you will visit Bhimbetka too. The Bhimbetka rock shelters are an archaeological site exhibiting the earliest traces of human life on the Indian Subcontinent, and thus the beginning of the Indian Stone Age.
Overnight stay at Panchmarhi
Day 6 – Pachmarhi Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast you will proceed proceed frlocal sightseeing in Panchmarhi. Pachmarhi is a hill station located on Satpura hills in Central India. Pachmarhi tourist attractions includes Bee-fall, Dhoopgarh, Jata-shankar, Panar Pani, Pandav Caves, Gupt Mahadev cave, Bade Mahadev, Reechgarh, Handi Khoh, Priyadarshini, Duchess fall, Apsara Fall etc. Evening come back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 – Jabalpur
In morning after breakfast you will proceed to Jabalpur. Check in into the hotel, have lunch and go for local sightseeing. Jabalpur has been selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a smart city. Bheraghat is a unique experience where one can see a huge mountain of marble and a beautiful waterfall. Other places of visitor’s interest are Hanumantal Bada Jain Mandir, Madan Mahal, Dumna Nature Reserve Park, Bargi Dam and Rani Durgawati Museum.
Day 8 – Kanha National Park
In morning after breakfast you will proceed to Kanha National Park. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 9 – Kanha Safari
In morning after breakfast start for Kanha National Park Safari. The park has a significant population of Bengal tiger, Indian leopards, the sloth bear, barasingha and Indian wild dog. The forest depicted in the famous novel by Rudyard Kipling, The Jungle Book is said to be based on the jungles of this reserve. It is also the first tiger reserve in India to officially introduce a mascot, “Bhoorsingh the Barasingha”.Kanha Tiger Reserve is home to over 1000 species of flowering plants.Aquatic plants in numerous tal (lakes) are life line for migratory and wetland species of birds.
Day 10 – Khajuraho
In morning after breakfast proceed to Khajuraho. Check in into hotel, take rest and enjoy the amenities. The Khajuraho Group of Monuments is a group of Hindu and Jain temples in Madhya Pradesh. The temples are famous for their nagara-style architectural symbolism and their erotic sculptures. The Khajuraho temples represent one expression of many forms of arts that flourished in Rajput kingdoms of India.
Day 11 – Khajuraho – New Delhi
In morning after breakfast proceed to Delhi. You will be dropped at Delhi International Airport to board your flight to home.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.