Rajasthan Heritage Holiday Tour Packages Itinerary for Days 1 to 15
Here are the details itineraries of Rajasthan heritage holiday tour packages for days 1 to 15.
Day 1 – Arrival in New Delhi
Your Rajasthan heritage tour packages will start from New Delhi. Welcome to the capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take a rest in the hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing At New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building, and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 3 – Agra
After breakfast, you will checkout from the hotel and will proceed to Agra. Check-in into the hotel take some rest and proceed for local sightseeing. You will see Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah, and the astonishing Taj Mahal which will bring to life the story of the Mughal Empire. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 4 – Jaipur
In the morning after breakfast proceed to Jaipur. Check in to the hotel take some rest and enjoy the amenities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 – Sight Seeing Jaipur
In the morning after breakfast be ready to witness the richness of Rajputana which will include Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and Albert Hall. Along with this enjoy shopping various Jaipuri items. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 6 – Nawalgarh
In the morning after breakfast proceed to Nawalgarh. Nawalgarh is famous for its fresco and Havelis and is considered as the Golden City of Rajasthan. Visit Nawalgarh Fort, Anandi Lal Poddar Haveli, Roop Niwas Palace, Sheesh Mahal, Bansidhar Bhagat Haveli, Chokhani Haveli, Seksaria Haveli, Bhagat Haveli, Poddar Haveli, etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 – Bikaner
In the morning after breakfast proceed to Bikaner. Bikaner is situated in the middle of the Thar Desert. Bikaner is situated in the middle of the Thar desert. In the afternoon have a local tour of Bikaner, visit Bikaner Fort, the Lalgarh Palace, and the Deshnoke Temple. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8 – Khimsar Fort (Night At Khimsar)
The next day morning after breakfast proceeds to Khimsar. Khimsar is located amidst to Thar Desert area but can be easily reached with the help of camel, jeep, or horse safari for making this excursion more adventurous. Khimsar Fort is the main halt that will be visited in the daytime.
Evening time you take a tour of the nearby village area for a heritage walk where you will not only interact with those people but also enjoy dining with them in their style for a never before experience. Overnight stay at Khimsar.
Day 9 – Visit Jodhpur (Night At Chandelaogarh)
In the morning after breakfast proceed to Jodhpur. Check in into the hotel, take a rest and visit Mehrangarh Fort, the Jaswant Thada, and the Umaid Bhawan Palace.
Then proceed to Chandelao Garh. The Garh will provide you with an authentic experience of traditional Rajasthani hospitality in a tranquil village setting. Escape the hubbub of the cities and enjoy the tranquillity of Indian village life. Visit Chandelao Garh. Overnight stay in Chandelaogarh.
Day 10 – Narlai Fort (Night Stay At Narlie Fort)
The next day after breakfast proceeds to Narlai Fort. In Narlai the temples and monuments will be adventurously explored with a horse ride which is going to be a turnaround experience.
Evening time is mesmerizing with local dance and music show full of folk artist and relish local delicacies of Daal Baati Churma. Overnight stay at Narlai Fort.
Day 11 – Visit Ranakpur (Night At Kubhalgarh)
The next day morning after breakfast proceeds to Ranakpur. Visit Ranakpur Jain Temple Built by Rajput Monarch, Rana Kumbha. Also, Visit Kumbhalgarh Fort which stretches approximately 36 Km off the whole of Aravalli Mountain and has a domed palace. On completion of the sightseeing, check-in at the hotel and take a rest. Overnight stay in Kumbhalgarh.
Day 12 – Udaipur
The next day morning after breakfast proceeds to Udaipur. Check in at the hotel, and take a rest. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 13 – Sight Seeing At Udaipur
In the morning after breakfast start local sightseeing. Visit Jagdish Temple, Indo-Aryan Temple which is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, City Palace, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake, etc. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 14 – Udaipur To New Delhi (By Flight)
In the morning after breakfast proceed to Delhi by flight. Check-in into the hotel. Overnight stay In New Delhi.
Day 15 – New Delhi (Departure)
In the morning after breakfast, you will be dropped at Delhi International Airport to board your flight home. it will be the end of your Rajasthan heritage holiday tour packages.
Book Our 26 Rajasthan Tour Packages.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.