‘Bhangarh of ghosts’ created due to a curse
It is said that the princess Ratnavati of Bhangarh was very beautiful. At that time, princess beauty was discussed all over the state. Marriage proposals were coming for Ratnavati from several states. At the same time, she once came out of the fort with her friends in the market. She reached a perfume shop in the market and was smelling her fragrance with the perfume in her hand. At the same time, a person named Sindhu Sevada stood some distance from that shop and was looking at the princess. Singhiya was a resident of the same state and was a master of black magic.
The tantric was reportedly fascinated by the appearance of the princess and fell in love with the princess and began thinking about acquiring the princess. But Ratnavati never saw him turning around.
The shop where the princess used to go for perfume, went to that shop and used black magic on this bottle to be sent to Ratnavati and used Vashikaran mantra on it. When the princess came to know the truth, she threw a stone near the perfume bottle. This broke the vial and shattered the perfume.
Due to black magic, the stone followed Indus Sevada and crushed him. Sindhu Sevada died, but before dying, the tantrik cursed that all the people living in this fort would die soon and would not be born again. Their souls will continue to wander in this fort. Today, even in the 21st century, people fear that ghosts are inhabited in Bhangarh.
Jaipur Bhangarh Same Day Tour
Day Trip To Haunted Bhangarh Fort tour by car.¬†Same Day Bhangarh Tour. Ravi Tours India is renowned and best service provider for vehicle rentals and trip package planners in Jaipur.¬†Best offers on bhangarh fort tour packages at Ravi Tours India.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.