Jaipur to Ajmer Pushkar One Day Tour
The Ajmer Pushkar One Day Tour is one of the most popular day trips from Jaipur.
This tour will take you to Ajmer, the city of Sufi saints, and Pushkar, a holy city for Hindus. This tour is perfect for those who want to explore the culture and heritage of Rajasthan in one day.
Ajmer is surrounded by the Aravalli Mountains. It is a pilgrimage center for the shrine of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti and is also the base for visiting Pushkar (11 km), an ancient Hindu pilgrimage city. The places of tourist interest includes:- The Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Happy valley (Chashma a Noor), Taragarh Fort, Akbari Fort & Museum, Mayo College, Anasagar Lake etc.
Jaipur Pushkar Same Day Tour Package
Pushkar is one of the oldest existing cities of India. It lies on the shore of Pushkar Lake. It is often called “Tirth Raj” â€“ the king of pilgrimage sites â€“ and has in recent years become a popular destination for foreign tourists.Pushkar has many temples. The most famous among all is the Brahma Temple. The Pushkar lake has 52 ghats where pilgrims descend to the lake to bathe in the sacred waters. Pushkar is also famous for its annual fair (Pushkar Camel Fair) held in October to November for a period of seven days.
One Day Ajmer Pushkar Sightseeing with Taxi from Jaipur
Looking for Same Day Ajmer Pushkar sightseeing with Taxi from Jaipur? Book your Jaipur Ajmer pushkar one day tour ahead with Ravitoursindia. Get One Day Jaipur to Ajmer and Pushkar trip by car from Jaipur to uncover all the places of both Ajmer and Pushkar at best rates. We also offer Ajmer Pushkar same day sightseeing tour package on best rates.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.