Jaipur Mandawa One Day Tour
Mandawa: A Fusion of Royal and Rustic! There is a small but picturesque town full of havelis in Shekhawati area of Rajasthan, which the art lovers see as ‘open art gallery’. Its appearance gets better in rain.
Jaipur to Mandawa Distance, Duration, Driving Direction by Car
Jhunjhunu is a city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is part of the Shekhawati region. Mandawa is located 190 km north of Jaipur. Mandawa is known for its fort and haveli.
Scenes of royalty emerge in the mind as soon as we talk about Rajasthan. If you want to see the beauty of the princely states, then people go to Jodhpur, Jaipur and Udaipur, but if you want to get familiar with the life of the art lovers of Rajasthan, then you should come to Mandawa.
Mandawa Tour Packages: Book affordable Jaipur to Mandawa Trip Online with Ravi Tours India Assured for the best health and safety practices on your Mandawa holiday trip packages.
Jaipur Mandawa Same Day Tour
Mandawa is known for its fort and havelis.The Mandawa fort dominates the town with a painted arched gateway adorned with frescoes of Lord Krishna and his cows. Built as per a medieval theme, the castle of Mandawa is adorned with beautiful frescoes. Rooms in the palace are decorated with paintings of Lord Krishna, exquisite carvings and amazing mirror work. The palace’s Durbar Hall houses a number of antiques and paintings. Some of the famous havelis ( mansions) are Sewaram Saraf Haveli, Ram Pratap Nemani Haveli, Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli, Murmuria Haveli etc.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
Special Note for Your Information:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.