Jaipur Darshan Same Day Tour Packages
Jaipur, the largest city of Rajasthan is an epitome of magnificence and vibrancy. This city was established in 1727 by Jai Singh II, and is India’s first planned city. It is known as the ‘Pink City’ due to the colour its old core was painted. Jaipur is a popular tourist destination in India and serves as a gateway to other tourist destinations in Rajasthan. Jaipur is a major tourist destination in India forming a part of the Golden Triangle.
Take a Look at Our Major Attractions in Jaipur
Visitor attractions in Jaipur include:
- the Hawa Mahal
- Jal Mahal
- City Palace
- Amer Fort
- Jantar Mantar
- Nahargarh Fort
- Jaigarh Fort
- Govind Dev Ji Temple
- Garh Ganesh Temple
- Sri Kali Temple
- Birla Mandir
- the Jaipur Zoo
Another major tourist attraction is Chokhi Dhani, which is a Rajasthani ethnic village themed resort & restaurant. Raj Mandir is one of the most famous Cinema hall (movie hall) of Jaipur. For people who like to shop for ethnic wear and jewelry may like to visit Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar, Badi Chaupad, MI Road, and some handicraft showrooms.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.