Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan
The Ranthambore National Park is the best tourist spot if you are a wildlife lover. It provides a great chance to watch the magnificent tiger around the world. Besides, tourists can explore animals like foxes, mongooses, bears, jackals, caracals, hyenas, leopards, and others. If you are interested in visiting Ranthambore National Park, you can book the Ranthambore safari online. Let’s see how to book the Ranthambore safari ticket online.
Ranthabore Safari Timings
|Safari Months :||Ranthambore Safari Timings :|
|From 1st Oct to 31st Oct:||06.30 am – 10.00 am & 02.30 pm – 06.00 pm|
|From 1st Nov to 31st Jan:||07.00 am – 10.30 am & 02.00 pm to 05.30 pm|
|From 1st Feb to 31st march||06.30 am – 10.00 am & 02.30 pm to 06.00 pm|
|From 1st April to 15th May||06.00 am – 09.30 am & 03.00 pm to 06.30 pm|
|From 16th May to 30th June||06.00 am – 09.30 am & 03.30 pm to 07.00 pm|
How to Book Ranthambore Safari Ticket Online?
Here are the best two ways to book Ranthambore Safari tickets online:
1. Our Ranthambore Tour Packages with Safari Booking
We offer Ranthambore tour packages with Safari Booking.
2. Ranthambore Safari Online Booking with Official Site
- You can visit the official Ranthambore National Park portal and click on online booking
- Enter each visitor’s details, such as Pan Card, Aadhar card, driving license, Voter ID, and more
- Choose the date and time of the Ranthambore safari carefully
- Bring original document of identity proof during the online booking
- Pay the entry fee for a safari in advance
What is Ranthambore Safari Online Ticket Booking Price?
Ranthambore National Park offers half-day and full-day safari services. Many tourists prefer these packages to spend longer in the park compared to the preferred 3.30 hours of safari. There are more than ten safari routes in the park so that you can select the right one based on your needs. The following are Ranthambore National Park Safari Prices for both local and international travelers:
- Gypsy safari â€“ 1700 INR per person
- Canter safari â€“ 1100 INR per person
- Gypsy safari â€“ 4200 INR for each person
- Canter safari â€“ 2500 INR for each person
What is the Government Website for Online Ranthambore Safari Ticket Booking?
fmdss.forest.rajasthan.gov.in is the Government of Rajasthan’s official portal for Ranthambhore National Park tour booking. People should be aware of fake safari booking websites, which lead to financial loss. The forest officials of this national park can manage all booking processes for canters and jeeps safari. Ranthambhore National Park can be classified into ten safari routes. They offer safari booking service on all park routes that give the best experience for tourists.
Why Choose Ranthambore Safari Online Booking with Ravi Tours India
Ravi Tours India is one of the popular Rajasthan Tour Operators. They provide plenty of Ranthambore jungle tour packages. In addition, the tour operator provides the best deals on Ranthambore Safari tour packages from Delhi, Chennai, or Bangalore, helping you save funds. The expert explains all Ranthambore safari packages so you can pick the best package which meets your needs. Book the Ranthambore tour with Ravi Tours India to make the trip outstanding.
How many types of safari are there in Ranthambore?
Ranthambore National Park provides two safari tours: Jeep and Canter, letting you discover wildlife safely. With a Jeep Safari, there are six seats and a driver and guide. Twenty people can travel with a driver and guide on Canter Safari. Sharing seats on both safaris in the Ranthambore jungle tour is possible. Safaris can be booked online at least ninety days in advance, especially for those planning group tours.
What documents and details are required for the Ranthambore safari ticket booking online?
Those who are booking Ranthambore Safari online should provide important documents. Here
are some documents needed for safari booking:
- Identity proof of Voter Id, Driving License, Aadhaar card, and PAN card
- Receipt of safari entry fees
- Date of booking safari
- Ranthambore National Park timings
- Passport details are mandatory for foreign tourists
- The identity card contains information about every tourist, such as their name, sex, and date of birth.