Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour
Abhaneri is a village in the Dausa district of Rajasthan state in India. The place is popular for the Chand Baori step well and Harshat Mata Temple. Abhaneri was originally named Abha Nagri, which means “city of brightness,” but due to mispronunciation, the name was changed. The city attracts tourists from across the globe.
Searching forÂ how to reach abhaneri step well from Jaipur?Â Book online this Jaipur Abhaneri Step Well Same Day Tour from Ravi Tours India.
Chand Baori – Adorable story of Abhaneri Stepwell
Chand Bawdi, located in the village of Abhaneri near Rajasthan, is the most beautiful stepwell in India. I also consider it as the most picturesque stepwell.
Chand Bawdi is the oldest stepwell of Rajasthan and probably the whole of India, which is still alive. This deepest stepwell of India was built by Raja Chanda or Chandra of the Nikumbha dynasty in the 9th to 9th century. 1200 to 1300 years old, this structure is older than the Taj Mahal, Khajuraho temples and Chola temples, but relatively new from the Ajanta and Ellora caves.Â Abha Nagri, the shining city, is a small town situated on the Jaipur-Agra road, which was settled by Raja Chand. Famous for the exciting stepwells and the Mata Mandir, the name of this town changed over time to Abhaneri.
How to reach chand baori (Abhaneri) from Jaipur | Abhaneri Stepwell Distance from Jaipur
Chand Baori is a stepwell situated in the village of Abhaneri in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Contents. Jaipur to abhaneri step well distance is around 99 km.Â A must visit when on a trip to Jaipur.
Some important suggestions for the philosophy of Abhaneri Chand Bawdi-
â€¢ Abhaneri is in Dausa district of Rajasthan, 90 km from Jaipur. Is located at. Instead of stopping here to see it, it would be appropriate to stay in Jaipur and see it during the day.
â€¢ While going to Chand Bawdi, be sure to visit Bhangarh fort in the middle. It is the most haunted place in India.
â€¢ 30-60 minutes is enough time to see Abhaneri. Although I spent 2 hours here because I closely inspected each craft.
â€¢ Viewers are available to provide philosophy and information. If you have read this memoir then you will not need a guide.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.