Jaipur Sariska Same Day Tour
Sariska Tiger Reserve is a national park and tiger reserve. The Sariska Tiger Reserve is a part of the Aravalli Range and rich in mineral resources, such as copper.A notable feature of this reserve are its Bengal tigers. It is the first tiger reserve in the world to have successfully relocated tigers. Apart from the Bengal tiger, the reserve includes many species of wild life, such as the Indian leopard, jungle cat, caracal, striped hyena, Indian jackal, chital, sambhar etc. Sasrika is also ethereal for bird watchers with some of the rarest feathered species like grey partridge, white-throated kingfisher, Indian peafowl, bush quail, sandgrouse etc. Places of tourist interest includes:- Pandupol Hanumanji Temple, Temple of Neelkanth, Kankwadi Fort and Sariska Palace.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.