Thinking about taking a vacation? We have a fascinating place in our mind that can perfectly fit to your vacation. We are talking about a place with beautiful golden-sandy Thar desert, rustic Aravalli Mountain ranges, and magnificent history.
You guessed it right! We are talking about Rajasthan. To make it more convincing, you just need to keep on reading and understand what makes this place the best travel destination for all seasons. Letâ€™s get started.
Why Visit Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is a sheer delight to visit any time of the year. It is a place that is unmatched, and it is true to its color and culture. Not only Rajasthan tourism is famous in India, but people from all corners of the world are always in line to visit the same. If you are wondering why people are always interested in visiting this place, then you must know that it has many secrets and gems indulged within its territory.
When you travel to India, you always think about visiting Rajasthan once in a lifetime. The reasons are:
- Majestic forts like Mehrangarh Fort, Amer Fort, and many more.
- Religious attractions like Karni Mata temple, Dilwara Jain temples, and many more.
- Royal Structures like Umaid Bhawan, Rambagh Palace and more.
- Exotic destinations like Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, and more.
- Wildlife safaris like Ranthambore National Park, Sariska Tiger Reserve, and more.
All these aspects make Rajasthan a place that you just cannot afford to miss at all costs in your India tour package. So, if you are planning your vacation, there cannot be any colorful or exotic destination like Rajasthan that has so much to offer.
Hopefully, you are clear with why Rajasthan has to be your next planned trip. Now, letâ€™s check out when can you visit this astounding place to avail yourself of the best experience. Letâ€™s move on.
Best Time to Visit Rajasthan
When it comes to planning the right time to visit this place, it depends on the factors like what you are planning to do when you visit the state. As per many, summers might not be the right time because of the scorching heat. To avoid all the confusion, we are going to dig deep for you and check when is the best time to visit India Rajasthan. Letâ€™s check out what Rajasthan is like in every season of the year to make it easy for you to make your decision:
Winters: Undoubtedly, it has to be the best time to visit Rajasthan. The winter kicks in during the time of October and extends up to late January. This is the time when you are going to experience the best of Rajasthan, so you can plan your trip accordingly. It remains nice and sunny all through the day. The nights are chilly and cozy, which makes you fall in love with it. But, there is a lot more to it.
This time of the season, you get to experience exciting festivals and fairs in different cities of Rajasthan. So, if you are planning to visit during winter, make sure you have time for Udaipur World Music Festival, Literature Festival, Pushkar Fair, and Camel Fair.
Monsoons: Now we come to the second-best time to visit Rajasthan, that is, during the monsoon. The monsoon season here gets started in July and stretches until late September. During the monsoon season, Rajasthan temperatures vary between 20 degrees to 35 degrees Celsius. The weather is more or less quite refreshing that can help you visit different destinations without any hassle.
When you visit Rajasthan during this time of the season, be ready to experience rainbows, greenery, and DANCING PEACOCKS. There are many cultural extravaganzas organized during this season for the Teej festival as well. So, be ready to have a gala time when you visit this historical land during the time of monsoon.
Summers: Many are going to advise you not to visit Rajasthan during summers because it is hot and dry. The temperature soars up to 48 degrees during this period. So, it does get challenging for one to stay if they are not used to it. But, there are a few places that can be relished during the time of summer as well, like Ranakpur, Mount Abu, and Kumbhalgarh. The weather here remains pleasant even in summer and has a lot to offer as well.
But, if you have issues with extreme weather conditions, then it might not be the right time for you to visit. If you do, make sure you carry comfortable clothes, sunscreen, and fluids all through the trip.
Hopefully, your question of â€śWhen should I visit India Rajasthan?â€ť has been answered. You can plan as per your comfort and convenience and enjoy the best of this Land of History.
Now when you are clear with the time to travel Rajasthan, letâ€™s move to what are the best places to visit here. Hop on!
The Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan
Rajasthan has so much to offer that you might have to take three to four short trips to get it covered completely. If you are planning to visit this place anytime soon and thinking about what can be the top tourist places in Rajasthan for you to visit, then we have a few suggestions for you. Letâ€™s get started with the same:
1. Jodhpur: This place is famous for its royalty. It is also acknowledged as The Sun City. If you think why we have mentioned this place at the top of our list, there are reasons behind the same. This place is famous for marvelous monuments and astounding architecture, and you get to experience the amazing lifestyle of Maharajas. It is also famous as Blue City and when you visit, make sure to cover;
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Balsamand Lake.
2. Udaipur: The next beautiful place that is included in our list has to be Udaipur or also called the Venice of the East. This exotic city is famous among honeymoon goers because of several romantic spots, fairy-tale-like palaces, and beautiful lakes as well. When you visit Udaipur, do not forget to take a tour of Taj Lake Palace.
3. Jaisalmer: Now we come to The Golden City of Rajasthan. One just cannot keep this out of their must-visit tourist places in Rajasthan. Nestled amidst the Thar Desert, this place is also acknowledged as The Sun City. You are going to love this place because of the serene ambiance of the dunes around and the exciting camel safari as well. When you are in Jaisalmer, make sure to hop around Jaisalmer Fort, Ditch Sahara Desert, and Sam Sand Dunes.
4. Jaipur: The last big name on the list has to be Jaipur or The Pink City. This place is known for its amazing history, scenic temples, rich culture, beautiful forts, and most importantly, delicious food. When you are in Jaipur, always consider taking the route to:
- Amber Fort,
- Nahargarh Fort
- Jal Mahal,
- Hawa Mahal,
- Jantar Mantar.
So, these are the must-visit destinations while you plan a trip to Rajasthan. But, there are several more places that you can consider visiting as well, like Ajmer, Pushkar, Mount Abu, Ranthambore, Bikaner, and more. All these places have something in the store to make sure that you have the time of your life all through your trip. Now letâ€™s check the things that you must keep in mind before starting your trip to the Land of Kings.
Things You Need To Know Before Visiting Rajasthan
The first thing that might come to your mind while planning your trip to Rajasthan is â€śHow do I get here?â€ť. If you are thinking about the same, then you must know that the state is well connected with the rail network. You can easily catch a train from any part of the country and reach Jaipur or Bikaner, or Jodhpur. You can travel the entire state of Rajasthan using the rail network as well. You can also visit this place by air as it has well in function airports at Jaipur.
Hopefully, you are clear with the aspects of how you get there. Now there are a few more things that you must keep in mind while visiting Rajasthan, and they are:
- Choosing the right place for accommodation
- Options available for traveling, including local transportation
- Ideal clothes depending on the season
All these aspects need to be taken care of before starting your trip. It can help you have a hassle-free journey with lifetime memories.
Why Should You Go On a Tour of India?
India has something for all. From beaches to mountains, snowfall, majestic forts, and colorful cultures and festivals, India is full of surprises. This is the reason why you must not hesitate to consider planning for traveling to India tours. Every single place or even a single attraction has a story that is going to stay with you forever.
But, make sure that your entire trip is well-organized so that you do not miss out on anything. Several experts can take care of it and help you have a well-planned itinerary to make your experience of traveling through India tours mesmerizing and exciting. Happy vacation!
Ravi Tours India
We are a leading Rajasthan Tour Operator Tour & Travel Agency, which offers: Rajasthan Tour Packages, Jaipur Ajmer Pushkar One Day Tour Packages, Golden Triangle Tour Packages,Â Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package,Â Ranthambore Tour Packages, and Safari Booking and Car Rental Services also.
To book tour packages and car rentals, please call us: +91 7014015829.