Day 1 – Chennai arrival
Welcome to capital of Chennai. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and then enjoy local sightseeing. Visit National art gallery & museum, Fort St George, a drive along the marina beach, St. Mary’s church and Mylapore temple. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 2 – Kanchipuram – Mahabalipuram
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will proceed to Mahabalipuram en-route visiting Kanchipuram, one of the 7 holy cities of the country. Its temples are famous for a proof of Dravidian heritage. Upon reaching Mahalipuram, chech in into the hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3 – Mahabalipuram
Next day morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing of Mahabalipuram. Visit shore temple, Arjuna’s Penance, Krishna Mandapam, Five Rathas and beach. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 – Pondicherry
Next day morning after breakfast proceed to Pondicerrty. Check in into the hotel take some rest and start for local sightseeing. Visit Aurobindo Ashram, Auroville, Pondicherry Museum and various other temples such as Sri Vedapureeswarar temple, Gokilambal Thirukameswarar temple, Varadarajaperumal temple etc. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 – Tanjore
Next day after breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will proceed to Tanjore or Thanjavur. On arrival check-in at hotel. After lunch you will visit Brihadeshwara Fort & Temple, which is a Chola architectural marvel. This is also listed in the world heritage. Also, you will visit Thanjavur Palace & Museum, which houses a library, museum and art gallery. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 – Madurai
In morning after breakfast proceed to Madurai. Check in into the hotel take some rest and start for local sightseeing. Madurai is known for its rich heritage, culture and historical background. The famous places you will visit here include Meenakshi Amman temple, Gandhi Museum and Thirumalai Nayak’s Palace. Stay overnight at the hotel in Madurai.
Day 7 – Thekkady
In morning after breakfast proceed to Thekkady. Check in into hotel, take rest and start for local sightseeing. Sightseeing destinations in Thekkady includes Periyar wild life sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great Indian tiger and more, Mullaperiyar dam and spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 8 – Munnar
In morning after breakfast proceed to Munnar. Visit eravikulam national park (Raja Malai), mattupetty dam, tea estates, eco point, spice plantation, rose garden, photo point, honey bee tree, tea museum, blossom park, kundale dam and top station. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake, rock climbing, trekking. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 9 – Allppy
Next day morning after breakfast proceed to Allppy. Enjoy the magic of backwater by going on a Houseboat (Kettuvallam) cruise across the backwaters. Spend the next 20 hours in your floating villa. Enjoy the backwaters of Kerala by getting a glimpse of the village life at close quarters; a unique and memorable experience. Enjoy the sunset & stay overnight on the houseboat. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 10 – Cochin And Aieport Departure
Next morning have breakfast at the hotel and drive to Cochin. On arrival proceed to Delhi by flight. Overnight stay at Delhi.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.