Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing At New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 3 – Agra
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will proceed to Agra. Check in into the hotel take some rest and proceed for local sightseeing. You will see Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and the astonishing Taj Mahal which will bring to life the story of the Mughal Empire. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 4 – Jaipur
In morning after breakfast proceed to Jaipur. Check in into the hotel take some rest and enjoy the amenities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 – Sight Seeing Jaipur
In morning after breakfast be ready to witness the richness of Rajputana which will include Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Albert Hall. Along with this enjoy shopping various jaipuri items. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 6 – Nawalgarh
In morning after breakfast proceed to Nawalgarh. Nawalgarh is famous for its fresco and havelis and considered as Golden City of Rajasthan. Visit Nawalgarh Fort , Anandi Lal Podar Haveli, Roop Niwas Palace, Sheesh Mahal, Bansidhar Bhagat Haveli, Chokhani Haveli,Seksaria Haveli, Bhagat Haveli,Poddar Haveli etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 – Bikaner
In morning after breakfast proceed to Bikaner. Bikaner is situated in the middle of the Thar Desert. Bikaner is situated in the middle of the Thar desert. In afternoom have local tour of Bikaner, visit Bikaner Fort, the Lalgarh Palace and the Deshnoke Temple. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8 – Khimsar Fort (Night At Khimsar)
Next day morning after breakfast proceed to Khimsar. Khimsar is located amidst to Thar Desert area but can be easily reached with the help of camel, jeep or horse safari for making this excursion more adventurous. Khimsar Fort is the main halt which will be visited in the day time.
Evening time you take a tour to the nearby village area for heritage walk where you will not only interact with those people but also enjoy dine with them in their style for a never before experience. Overnight stay at Khimsar.
Day 9 – Visit Jodhpur (Night At Chandelaogarh)
In morning after breakfast proceed to jodhpur. Check in into hotel, take rest and visit Mehrangarh Fort, the Jaswant Thada and the Umaid Bhawan Palace.
Then proceed to Chandelao Garh. The Garh will provide you with an authentic experience of traditional Rajasthani hospitality in a tranquil village setting.Escape the hubbub of the cities and enjoy the tranquillity of Indian village life. Visit Chandelao Garh. Overnight stay in Chandelaogarh.
Day 10 – Narlai Fort (Night Stay At Narlie Fort)
Next day after breakfast proceed to Narlai Fort. In Narlai the temples and monuments will be adventurously explored with a horse ride which is going to be a turnaround experience.
Evening time be mesmerised with local dance and music show full with folk artist and relish local delicacies of Daal Baati Churma. Overnight stay at Narlai Fort.
Day 11 – Visit Ranakpur (Night At Kubhalgarh)
Next day morning after breakfast proceed to Ranakpur. Visit Ranakpur Jain Temple Built by Rajput Monarch, Rana Kumbha. Also Visit Kumbhalgarh Fort that stretches approximately 36 Km off the whole Aravalli Mountain and has a domed palace. On completion of the sightseeing, check in into the hotel and take rest. Overnight stay in Kumbhalgarh.
Day 12 – Udaipur
Next day morning after breakfast proceed to Udaipur. Check-in into the hotel, take rest. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 13 – Sight Seeing At Udaipur
In morning after breakfast start for local sightseeing. Visit Jagdish Temple, Indo-Aryan Temple which is dedicated to Lord Jagannath, City Palace, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar Lake etc. Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 14 – Udaipur To New Delhi (By Flight)
In morning after breakfast proceed to Delhi by flight. Check in into the hotel. Overnight stay In New Delhi.
Day 15 – New Delhi (Departure)
In morning after breakfast you will be dropped at Delhi International Airport to board your flight to home.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.