Day 1 – Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to capital of India. You will be received by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel. You can take rest in hotel and enjoy the amenities.
Day 2 – Sight Seeing At New Delhi
You will be taken for local sightseeing after breakfast starting from old Delhi. You will see Red Fort and Jama Masjid. In the afternoon you will be visiting New Delhi, seeing the India gate, Parliament house, the Secretariat building and the Presidential house. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 3 – Mandawa
After breakfast you will checkout from hotel and will proceed to Mandawa. Mandawa is known for its fort and havelis. The Mandawa fort dominates the town with a painted arched gateway adorned with frescoes of Lord Krishna and his cows. The palace’s Durbar Hall houses a number of antiques and paintings. Some of the famous havelis ( mansions) are Sewaram Saraf Haveli, Ram Pratap Nemani Haveli, Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli, Murmuria Haveli etc. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 – Bikaner
In morning after breakfast proceed to Bikaner. Bikaner is situated in the middle of the Thar Desert. Bikaner is situated in the middle of the Thar desert. In afternoom have local tour of Bikaner, visit Bikaner Fort, the Lalgarh Palace and the Deshnoke Temple. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 – Jaisalmer
In morning after breakfast proceed to Jaisalmer. Check in into the hotel take rest and enjoy amenities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 – Jaisalmer Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. Visit the Jaisalmer Fort, Havelis, Manak Chowk, Gadisar Lake, also visit painted & colorful market. In the afternoon go for an excursion to Sam Sand Dunes (40 kms from Jaisalmer city). In the evening take camel safari at desert and enjoy the sun set. Later drive back to Jaisalmer and come back to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 – Jodhpur – Pushkar
In morning after breakfast proceed to Jodpur. Check in into hotel, take rest and visit Mehrangarh Fort, the Jaswant Thada and the Umaid Bhawan Palace.
After sightseeing in Jodhpur proceed to pushkar. Pushkar is one of the oldest existing cities of India. It lies on the shore of Pushkar Lake. It is often called “Tirth Raj” – the king of pilgrimage sites – and has in recent years become a popular destination for foreign tourists. Pushkar has many temples. The most famous among all is the Brahma Temple. The Pushkar lake has 52 ghats where pilgrims descend to the lake to bathe in the sacred waters.Pushkar is also famous for its annual fair (Pushkar Camel Fair) held in October to November for a period of seven days. Overnight saty in Pushkar.
Day 8 – Jaipur
Next day morning after breakfast proceed to Jaipur. Check in into the hotel. Overnight stay I Jaipur.
Day 9 – Jaipur Sight Seeing
In morning after breakfast be ready to witness the richness of Rajputana which will include Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Albert Hall. Along with this enjoy shopping various jaipuri items. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 10 – Agra
In morning after breakfast proceed to Agra. Check in into the hotel take some rest and proceed for local sightseeing. You will see Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and the astonishing Taj Mahal which will bring to life the story of the Mughal Empire. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 11 – New Delhi (Departure)
In morning after breakfast proceed to New Delhi. You will be dropped at Delhi International Airport to board your flight to home.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with.
- Driver Accommodation
- Fuel,Toll, Tax and Parking
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR YOUR INFORMATION:-
- Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
- Hotels, train & flight reservations are subject to availability.
- Fares / rates are subject to change.
- Euro, British Ponds and Dollars easily exchangeable in India.
- Any other service that has not been specified and you want to add, please let us know.
- If any above hotel is sold-out then other similar level hotel is guaranteed.
- During travel if you want to change any hotel, you have to inform us 7 days prior.
- We are not responsible for any political demonstration, Natural calamity, Traffic jams etc.
- We are not responsible for any flight or train cancellation or no show at the last moment. In such situation the compensation and dealings will be between you and the concerning company, we are not obliged to play role as mediator.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephant.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Red Fort (Delhi) is closed on Monday.